Hero power is a sum of all of your hero' statistics and provides an easy way to compare heroes.
- Having a hero with higher Hero Power doesn't necessarily mean you will win on the Arena all the time; proportions between the statistics really matter.
- Creating a character with high hero power takes time and perseverance. That's a solid portion of strategizing when it comes to developing your character by choosing a certain build.
And here are some additional ways to make your statistics, therefore hero power, higher:
- Legendary orbs significantly increase your hero power. You can get those in Trade Spot, by grinding materials from battle, in exchange for tokens or with crafting.
- Upgrade your Collection slots and make appropriate links.
- Gather Gems from the Arena, Tavern and Daily Tasks and open the Event Chests.
- Gear Shards and Gear Schemes can help you get items you desire.
- Artifacts, a new quality of Gear, can significantly increase your Gear's potential and statistics. See our video on Artifacts below.